WE ARE GIGASENSE’S SOLE DISTRIBUTOR IN THE UK AND REPUBLIC OF IRELAND!
For the measurement and control of force in tension and weight, where accuracy, reliability and safety in all conditions is required.
Can be used in the mining / subsea environment.
Can be used for line tensioning and conveyer tensioning.
The RTM 20D Rope Tension Meter
Used where accurate measurement in pre loaded wire ropes is required.
- High quality, long life expectancy – outlay costs are quickly recouped
- High accuracy
- Ease of use
- Full back up service and in-house calibration
- Comprehensive range to suit all load measuring needs
- Suitable for use in all industries
- The unit can be installed without the need for the wire rope to be disconnected
- Up to 10 ropes can be stored
- Can be used to measure tension force up to 20 metric ton and for wire ropes with a diameter up to 38mm.
- Delivered in a robust and light weight transport case for easy handling and protection of the instrument
Automatic Safety Hook
Automatically locks onto load when lifted and disconnects when load is removed.
The risk for injury is dramatically reduced.
No climbing or helpers injured or squeezed by the load in the dangerous loading or drop zone.
Enables load connection as a one-man operation without being ad
The LKVE is a force transmitter which is attached to a stationary rope part. The LKVE gives a 4-20mA output signal. It has high repeatability, is made for use in aggressive industrial environments and fully conforms to IP 67.
LKV Overload Guard
The LKV Crane Overload Guard is designed for easy installation without disturbing the crane, particularly on overhead traveling cranes and container handling equipment where operators may not know when they have an overload condition. Operates a single limit switch.
If it is not possible to use an LKVE or LKV, a load pin is a great alternative. Bespokely manufactured to fit in your compensating sheave. No reduction in head room with this device.